Printmaking



This exhibit in the Emmanuel Art Gallery was especially interesting to me. Since maybe 7th grade I've always wanted to make graphic t-shirts of my own and these are screen prints to do exactly that. I never really got the materials or time to do it but seeing this in person made me want to try again. I've made little stamps before and stamped on paper but I want to try it on shirts or jeans. I think I will in the future, and I'm really looking forward to learning more about it. 
 

Comments

  1. I hope you actually go and try to make the t-shirts. It's always exciting when a dream comes back to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's always a good process to come back to things you enjoy especially after seeing inspiration on what could be done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I designed a t-shirt for my high school junior year -- but only on the computer using software. I didn't get the chance to actually use the shirt press to print the design on a physical shirt, which I think would be fun and it might have led to a more rewarding outcome. Printing a design on jeans sounds cool, too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment